Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How I Spent My Memorial Day Weekend, by Ryan

























The next morning, I couldn't even wait to get dressed before going out to shoot more baskets!


















I had to clap for myself after making that shot!












Believe it or not, the weekend wasn't all basketball -- I also went to the pool on Saturday, for the first time ever! I had a great time splashing around in the water. We don't have any pictures though, since it was just me and Mommy (poor Daddy had to work all weekend).

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Ryan,
It looks like you had a super FUN weekend!!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Stefanie said...

Ryan is getting so long and lanky! Glad to see he had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend playing lots of b-ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home