Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms and moms-to-be! We had a nice dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, a Brazilian place which features _awesome_ grilled meat of all kinds. Ryan, who is not much of a carnivore, ate goldfish crackers and Cheerios, and spent most of dinner playing with a straw in Daddy's water glass.










I can't get enough of my little guy, but he's had enough of my lap and can't wait to get down and run around. What a face! (So much for the great mother-son pictures I had hoped to take today!)



Check out those cheeks!





Watching the NHL playoffs with Daddy:


Ryan claps for his team whenever the crowd cheers:



I can't imagine a more perfect little boy than Ryan -- I'm so lucky to be his mom!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Great pictures Karin!!! The last one of the two of you together is GREAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home