Friday, December 22, 2006

Sign here, stamp this, mail it there...

My wife is pregnant....with paperwork.

Taiwan really has an easy dossier process compared to other nations, so we don't have much right to complain. There is still work to be done, however.

We are awaiting a power of attorney form and adoption agreement from Taiwan. These, along with our homestudy report, need to be executed, notarized, certified by the state and authenticated by a Taiwanese consulate.

The homestudy was mailed to the local USCIS office a little over a week ago and was the last piece of the puzzle needed to get our I-171H form. If you have managed to keep track of our process, and I am not sure that I have, you will recall that we were not even eligible to be placed on our old agency's Vietnam waiting list without the I-171H form. I am sitting here looking at a framed picture of Ryan and amazed at our fortune.

We are blessed this holiday season. We wish the same for you and your family.

Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home