Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ryan's First Halloween

Earlier in the evening, we took a series of pictures outside under the changing-color tree. Ryan was fascinated with the leaves and decided to help move the fall season along by pulling them off.











"Hey -- where did my pumpkin go????"



Time to get dressed!



Our little Taiwanese tiger!





"There's my pumpkin!"







Ryan spent the evening greeting trick-or-treaters (while pulling more leaves off the tree).







The cheeks are 100% natural...


...but the belly got a little enhancement from the costume!



Being a tiger is exhausting...





"OK, get me out of this thing!"

9 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger shelley said...

Such a cute tiger..

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sherry said...

Awww... he made a great Tigger! Love that baby belly:)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

What a sweetie. I love the pictures with the tree, too.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger JEff said...

Wow! Our babies look a lot alike!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I cannot find your email address. I would like to ask you a few questions about the agency that you used. Please email me at chimmicat@myway.com ~ Melissa

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Yvonne Crawford said...

Your son is so cute! He really likes those leaves, huh?

Yvonne

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

Karin,
I do believe he is still the most handsome little guy ever.... I will keep him in mind for Tessa for the future.Ha Ha...
He looks so happy and what an adorable Tigger he is.
I'll be sure to let you know when we head up your way. We'd love to get together.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger R... said...

These photos are beautiful! It's great to see you all so happy!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Beth said...

He's so cute!!! And he made a great little Tigger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home