Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is exactly 2 years since we first saw Ryan's sweet little face, via 4 pictures e-mailed from Taiwan. We decided to copy an idea we've seen on other blogs and start taking a picture of him holding one of his referral pictures every year on his referral anniversary. (We didn't do this last year, so I substituted another picture below, which was taken one day after our first referral anniversary.)


I thought it was funny that he held the picture right in front of his face! Then when I told him I wanted to see his face, he held the picture up over his head.



This was more what I had in mind!




1 year ago:




2 years ago:



The last two years have been quite a journey, for all 3 of us!

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually think the one where he's holding it over his face is the best! SO FUNNY. I think you should make sure he does that every year.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Beth said...

that first picture is HYSTERICAL!!!!! I agree that you should do that every year!! Gosh, time sure seems to be flying right by before our very eyes, doesn't it?? If only we could make time stand still!!!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I can't believe how much he has grown in just the past year...I love the pictures and the idea. Mind if we steal it???

Kim and Kent

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello congratulations on your beautiful son my husband and I have also decided to adopt from Taiwan and are finding it difficult picking a good agency while googleing for hours I came across your blog. We are from the pittsburgh area and I noticed your husband wearing steeler gear in one of the pictures not sure if you are from my area but I was wondering if you could suggest an agency for us to contact in pa I would really appreciate any information you could give me as you have been thorough the process before and I really want a good agency to help us through our journey my email address is mjjk3@yahoo.com thanks
Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home