Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Fall!

Today we went to an apple orchard/pumpkin farm for our monthly outing with some other Taiwan adoptive families in our area. It was hard to take many pictures because it was so crowded. Ryan had fun climbing on "Noah's Ark" (especially walking up and down the ramp), and going through the hay tunnel, an enclosed maze constructed of bales of hay. I wish we had gotten a picture of the gleeful expression on his face when he exited. Suffice it to say he made the sign for "more" and immediately re-entered.










We also had freshly popped kettle corn (which Ryan couldn't get enough of), and stocked up on crisp, juicy apples -- my favorite part of fall.




Ryan spilled water all over his shirt and insisted on taking it off and walking around shirtless -- another picture I wish I had gotten. (Good thing it was 80 degrees out today.) He was clowning around on the way home, so I took several pictures of him in the car. I think the last one below is one of my all-time favorite pictures of him.








HAPPY FALL!

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Sounds like fun, and great pictures! I am jealous that you have other Taiwan adoptive families in your area. I don't know anyone in real life that has adopted from Taiwan!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Looks like you all had a fun time at the apple orchard!! I LOVE that Ryan insisted on taking his shirt off, and I agree that the last picture is SUPER CUTE!! So cool that you belong to local group that has get togethers...I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home